Music Always Wins
Here at Mirador Records, we have put together an introduction to what we do with the finest collection of tracks by artists we have worked with for our 2016 sampler.
This sampler is so incredibly good that if you want it for free, you have to work for it.
Reminiscent of the days when games were so lame they were cool, we present to you an old school scrolling arcade style shindig. You must run, crouch and jump through the levels, navigating and ducking around obstacles while collecting records and instruments and searching for Adelaide musicians.
Once you conquer all 5 levels, you will then be granted a code to access our epic 2016 label sampler.
**IMPORTANT** For the mac version to work you will need to enable apps from anywhere:
1. Open the System Preferences. There are two approaches:
- Click on the System Preferences icon in the Dock
- Selecting Apple Menu > System Preferences.
2. Next open the Security & Privacy pane by clicking Security & Privacy. (Make sure that the General tab is selected.)
3. Click the icon labeled "Click the lock to make changes" in the bottom-left corner.
4. Enter your username and password into the prompt that appears and click Unlock. (If you have no password, this can be left blank).
5. Under the section labeled "Allow applications downloaded from:", select the option "Anywhere". On the prompt that appears, click "Allow From Anywhere."
6. Reopen the game
We prepared you a soundtrack until you finish the game and download your own:
DISCLAIMER: We developed this game in-house by ourselves, although we couldn't have done it without Jungles.
It's not meant to be the next Mario Kart or Pokemon Go or whatever kids play these days, it's just a little light and cheesy entertainment for you - our primary focus is music making. However, if you do find any bugs or glitches you want to report, please use our contact page to let us know and we will sort you out... err, them... we will sort them out...